Even if you are new to the world of websites and SEO, you likely already know that it is important to make your site rank as well as possible in search engines. FixRunner.com recommends two SEO Plugins for wordpress -it’s best to decide between – WordPress SEO by Yoast and All-In-One SEO Pack.
What do SEO Plugins accomplish?
SEO plugins can help to automatically optimize your site for all of the major search engines, including Google.
Which SEO Plugins does FixRunner.com recommend?
In our experience, the best two SEO plugins are WordPress SEO by Yoast and All-In-One SEO Pack. You only need to choose one and you should not try to use them both at the same time! You can download from the links above.
Let’s look at some of the features of both:
All-In-One SEO Pack
- Automatically creates META tags
- Automatically improves and optimizes titles of your posts and pages for search engines
- Support for Google Analytics
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Boost your SEO with XML Sitemap support – You can submit a sitemap of your website to Google and Bing so that all of your pages are indexed
- SEO Integration for WordPress e-Commerce/online shop sites
- Very easy to install and use for beginners
- Many customization options for advances users
- Very compatible with other plugins
If your site is an e-Commerce location, you should be aware that All-In-One SEO Pack is the only Plugin that offers SEO integration.
WordPress SEO by Yoast
It’s great because it:
- Has a snippet preview that shows what your page or post will look like in the search results
- Incorporated LinkDex Page Analysis to check that you have all of the tags and descriptions you need
- Has advanced support for XML Sitemaps that is effective even for very large sites
- Offers RSS Feed optimization
- Is multi-site compatible if you have many websites or blogs to manage
- Has Social Integration for Facebook and Google +
- Will soon be translated into as many as 24 languages
- Compatible with other plugins
- How To Add Facebook Pixel To WordPress Site?
- Best WordPress Amp Plugins
- Using Schema Markup To Make Your Site Pop
- How to Use WordPress?