Running a website requires a lot of work. Even if you know what you are doing, you still have to do things in the right order, at the right time. If you neglect your SEO, content, forget to update plugins, or don’t check up how your website looks to visitors every once in a while, you can end up in trouble.
Forget regular maintenance, and your site will become cluttered with errors, its performance will drop, and it can even get hacked. That will not only result in a poor user experience, but you can also suffer a Google penalty. In order to prevent all that from happening, you need to do your maintenance regularly, or even better, hire someone else that will.
FixRunner provides maintenance services for WordPress websites. Also, some maintenance tasks are more complicated than others, but all of them require your time. For that reason, you need a dedicated team of WordPress experts at hand and you never have to worry about doing maintenance yourself. After all, your job is to run your business, while we take care of your website.
You can count on FixRunner to provide timely WordPress Help & Support, whenever you need it. Still, if you only have a smaller issue, or if you want to test our skills, try our One-time-fix. As soon as you see how effective we work, you will gladly switch to one of our WordPress maintenance plans.
When compared to other WordPress maintenance companies, FixRunner stands out by providing the best services, at affordable prices. Additionally, our subscription plans will not only significantly lower your overall WordPress maintenance cost, but will give you peace of mind, knowing that you have trusted your website to a highly trained team of professionals.
Here are some website maintenance services we can do for you:
- WordPress security improvements – FixRunner team can bolster your website’s defenses to keep the bad guys off. We can clean your site of malware infections, and set up real-time protection against future threats. Additionally, we can get rid of spam for you, set up better passwords, and check for any other security holes your website might have. Still, it doesn’t stop there, the second and most important step is keeping the site safe. Getting a FixRunner subscription plan will do just that.
- WordPress backups – sometimes, no matter what you do, the worst happens, and your site will go down. Setting up a backup is like having a parachute, it will help you go through the disaster, without permanent damage. FixRunner can set up a backup system for you, that will automatically run, keeping all your files and the database safe, even if something goes wrong.
- WordPress theme maintenance, WordPress plugin maintenance & updates – to keep your site protected, and to maintain the highest level of performance, you want to have the latest versions of both WordPress and all the plugins you installed. Still, sometimes things do not go as planned. Plugins sometimes interfere with each other, or with the WordPress version you run. The same goes for themes. You want to add functionalities with widgets, but still, you want to keep everything running smoothly. However, that is not always the case, and errors and crashes happen. They might seem random, but that is never the case. You need to know where to look. That is why it is a good idea to have an expert team to do all that for you. FixRunner will keep everything updated, greased up and running smoothly. And if any error does come up, it will be fixed promptly, without any downtime.
- WordPress speed improvements – website speed is essential for various reasons. First and the most obvious one is user experience. Nobody likes websites that take forever to load. Instead of waiting for your site to load, people will find another that works fast, and you will lose potential customers to the competition. But that is not the only issue – Google hates slow websites too and will position them lower in the search results. FixRunner will make sure everything runs at full speed. We will install caching plugins, and optimize your website for best user experience it can get.
If you have an online store, you know how important it is to keep it running flawlessly. In case your site goes down for just a few hours, you can lose a lot of money, not to mention customer loyalty and reputation.
Also, any security breach puts not only your website at risk but also your customer’s credit card information. Again, it only takes one slip to ruin your brand reputation, and that is something you can’t afford to happen.
FixRunner can help, providing professional WooCommerce support & maintenance. Your online store will run fast, completely error-free, and your customers will stay protected. Choose one of our subscription plans for ongoing support. To sum up, your customers deserve only the best, and so do you, and FixRunner is exactly that.
Now, if you think you are not skilled enough to do the maintenance of your WordPress website yourself, FixRunner can help. Instead of a vague WordPress maintenance checklist, we provide you with quality articles and guides:
- WordPress security complete guide – The security of your website is the single most important thing and something you don’t want to gamble with. To learn how to do it properly, read our WordPress security guide.
- WordPress backup – If things go horribly wrong backup can literally save your whole business.
- Improving site performance – You want your website to fly. Performance starts with selecting the best hosting provider. But there are also changes you can do on the site to make it run faster. Check out our page speed optimization guide.
- WordPress database maintenance – Your database can get infected with malware too, see here how to scan and clean it. Furthermore, if you want to remove malware from your whole WordPress website, here are some effective malware removal plugins.
- WordPress for beginners – If you want to read further and learn more useful WordPress tips, see our WP College. It is filled with quality information on different WordPress related topics.