WordPress Support Services
We love WordPress and know it’s the best CMS platform in the world. We believe in helping others fulfill the full potential of their websites and inspire them to accomplish the full potential of their online business by bringing your WordPress website to its best performance, take care of all the technical day to day operations, hosting and development of your website. Allowing you to focus on your business and never worry about your website again. Looking for free WordPress help? Check out our Free WordPress Tutorials
Larger companies that have websites have their dedicated teams of experts who do the maintenance, in-house. However, for the rest, having a maintenance team is too expensive. That is where FixRunner jumps in. Once subscribed, our team of WP experts will take care of your website and fix WordPress issues remotely. You do not have to worry about anything. Our team of developers is always available, and you can contact us by phone, chat or email if you encounter any problems.
We will optimize your website speed, harden the security, setup data protection, and take all other necessary steps to keep your site running like clockwork. We will do all the plugin and theme updates for you. If your website goes down for any reason, we will spring into action, quickly bringing it back online. Our WordPress support service is top-notch, just read the testimonials and see for yourself.
For as little as the cost of a proper dinner, contact WordPress support at FixRunner and leave the website maintenance to us, you worry about running your business. A team of professional WordPress support agents, at hand, available all the time, at a very affordable price.
What do we offer?
A professional WordPress help and WP support by our experts, we take care of all the backups, updates, security, speed optimization and much more. Fast 1-time WordPress fix services for any WP emergency. WP hosting service and any future development work you may need.
Our WordPress support packages & services take care of all you need to keep your site running optimally, including:
- Fix WordPress Issues: From time to time, every website will run into errors. No matter the nature of the error, we fix WordPress errors for you and get you back online within the shortest possible time.
- Add Features: If you need a new feature and WordPress development service give us the details and our developers will implement it for you.
- WordPress Speed: A slow website is bad for business. If your website is not loading quickly and you are having issues check our WordPress speed optimization service. Our team will speed up your website and take regular steps to keep it super fast.
- Plugin and Theme Support: Our unlimited WordPress support also covers plugins and themes you install on your site. If you need any help with these, need a new plugin or theme, or an added feature on a plugin or theme, we’re here for you.
- WordPress Security: We harden your security and ensure your site is scanned 24/7 to prevent hacking or malware infection.
- WordPress Backup: Never worry about losing your data when you have our WordPress premium support. We run regular cloud backups of all your content and database, ensuring you can get your site back, no matter what happens.
- Uptime Monitoring: A website’s reputation can be damaged by frequent downtimes. We monitor your site and help ensure downtime is extremely minimal.
- 24/7 WordPress Support: Whether you need help with your site in the morning or in the middle of the night, our team will fix WordPress for you at any time.
Looking for Woocommerce help? You are in the right place. Our team of experts can help you fix any Woocommerce issue, help you configure plugins and improve your website performance. We know that configuring Woocommerce can be hard for people with any experience so with our team of developers you get free consultation on how to improve your Woocommerce website, Contact us now.
WordPress help support resources
Learn more about using WordPress and solving issues with our wp help guides. Our WordPress help for beginners is ideal if you want to learn more or solve issues by yourself.
Creating and arranging content in WordPress
WordPress is a CMS that runs 30% of the Internet because it is very user-friendly. In WordPress, you can create posts, or pages, depending on your needs. Pages require a bit more attention, since they are going to be the face of your website (Home, Contact, About Us), while the posts are somewhat shorter-lasting, and a bit less important. Once your site starts growing, you will need to organize your pages and posts, using WordPress categories.
Changing the look and adding features to your Website
To change how your website looks, you will need to install WordPress themes, which is quite simple to do. On the other hand, if you want to add some new functionalities to it, you will have to install WordPress plugins. This can be anything from improving speed or security to adding eCommerce function for your online store. If something goes wrong, or you do not want to bother with the installations contact FixRunner.
Handling Multimedia in WordPress
Nowadays, people spend more time-consuming multimedia than reading the articles, and that is why it is becoming increasingly important to add videos, pictures, and audio to your site, pages, and posts. Adding images to your WordPress website is simple, as long as you know how it is done. You can check our guide on how to upload images to WordPress.
The same goes for videos and audio. Check our guide on how to add video to WordPress.
WordPress Security, Malware removal, and backups
- Making your website secure is the most critical thing you need to do. A vulnerable website can compromise your business reputation, that is why you need to do all that is necessary to prevent that from happening. Also, Google does not like unsafe websites, and will not show them high in the search results. See our WordPress security guide to make sure you are protected.
- Sometimes even if you did everything right, your website gets infected. It is not the end of the world, you only need to install a malware removal plugin and to clean up the infections.
- However, any website can get hacked or infected with malware. That is why you need to set up automatic WordPress backups. See how to perform WordPress backup and restore. If the worst happens, and your site gets attacked, you can restore things back to the way they were.
Since WordPress Security is of vital importance, you should take no risks. If you have trouble setting everything up yourself, contact FixRunner team – we will make your website vault-like.
Dealing with common WordPress errors
WordPress is fantastic, but sometimes things just don’t go your way. There would be days when everything you click results in errors. We are here to help, follow these guides if you want to resolve those problems with WordPress sites yourself. If not, call FixRunner, and save yourself time.
Here are the most common issues on WordPress:
- WordPress Syntax Error usually shows up after you make changes on your site, whether installing fresh themes, adding new plugins or tweaking the code. See how to fix WordPress syntax error, it is quite simple.
- Blank WordPress Admin Panel is very unpleasant the first time you encounter it, but you should not stress. We made a guide how to fix a blank WordPress admin panel, it can be fixed quite easily.
- Also, not being able to login to your user account is a problem that many of our “One-time fix” clients face, something that they could resolve on their own by following this “cannot login to WordPress admin panel” guide.
- And there is of course “500 Internal Server Error” which can be caused by almost anything, and the fix requires patience because you have to try out a few things and see what works. You can also try fixing it by yourself by following how to fix 500 internal server error in WordPress guide.
- Also, both WordPress and its plugins such as WooCommerce sometimes bug down and won’t send emails, quite annoying, but easy to fix. See a solution on how to solve WordPress not sending emails issue and also fix email notifications in WooCommerce. And finally, non-responsive plugins and themes can be quite stressful, but if you know how to use FTP to disable WordPress Plugins, you will be alright. You can easily disable WordPress themes using FTP too.
- Things often just don’t go as expected, and a random error like “Error Establishing Database Connection” will pop up. No need to freak out, it is not complicated to fix, read our article to find out how to fix error establishing database connection in WordPress.
Learning about WordPress and optimizing your website
- Difference between wordpress.org vs wordpress.com is something that creates quite a lot of confusion, and that is why we have written an article to show you the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org. And if you are wondering if it is possible to switch platforms, yes, it is, follow our guide. You can learn how to move from wordpress.com to wordpress.org here.
- You can also check free WordPress.org help forum and WordPress.com help forum to learn more and get WordPress website help with your website & WordPress issues. Or feel free to contact us and our WordPress tech support will assist you instantly.
- Now that you have decided which one you want to use, it is time to start optimizing your website.
- First comes speed – if your site runs fast, both the visitors and Google will love it, and it will be placed higher in the search results. Here is how to improve WordPress Speed and make your website load fast.
- Yoast SEO plugin can help you boost your web presence even further. We made a quick guide on how to install and configure WordPress SEO by Yoast.
- To make your website accessible to the worldwide audience, make it multilingual with WPML language plugin.
- And to make it easy for your customers to reach you, consider adding a Contact Form 7 plugin.
Last but not least is hosting. The hosting provider you choose can determine many things, from website stability and security, all the way to speed and the SEO. Don’t gamble, and pick the best WordPress hosting providers.