What Our Customers Say
If you are facing malware infection in your WordPress site, you may be in a panic, and we understand that. All your data, content, site ranking, and hard work are at risk.
With our WordPress malware removal Service, however, you have no need for panic. FixRunner security experts have years of malware removal experience under their belt.
When you request our service, we spring into action to ensure your site and database are completely free of all malware, your data is safe, you do not lose your site ranking and traffic, and your site security is hardened to prevent future attacks.
Request our WordPress malware removal service now and put your mind at ease.
Our WordPress Malware Removal Service gets your site back to 100% health. We clean up and restore your site such that you can pick up where you left and continue your business.
Our service includes:
- Malware Removal: We scan your entire site and database to ensure all malware is deleted, and all infected and vulnerable files are replaced with fresh, secure copies.
- Data Security: We work to ensure you do not lose any data so you can simply continue your business.
- WordPress Security: We harden your site security to make it able to resist and fend off future attacks on its own.
- Site Rankings and Traffic: Our experts will make sure you don’t lose your rankings and traffic. If your site has been flagged by search engines, we ensure that it is resolved and that your website is once again considered safe.
- Google Malware Warning Removal: If your website is getting a message like “this site ahead contains malware” or its marked unsafe by browsers. Our experts can take care of that and remove website malware warning from Google search for you.
If your site is infected, request our WordPress Malware Removal Service now. Waiting for any longer could lead to more damage.
Here are some resources that can help you ensure your site is secure both from malware and data loss.
WordPress Malware Removal Plugins:
There are plugins that can help you remove malware from your site, including WordFence, Sucuri, and iThemes security. You can learn more about these WordPress malware removal plugins by reading this article.
WordPress has vulnerabilities that hackers can exploit. You can plug those vulnerabilities to make your site resistant to hacks and malware. Our WordPress Security Guide takes you through the steps.
How to Know If Your WordPress Site Is Hacked or Infected with Malware:
Some hackers want their programs to run without you knowing. However, there are certain site behaviors that can alert you to malware infection. Our Signs of Malware Infection in WordPress guide helps you to know when your site is hacked or infected.
How to Remove Malware from Your WordPress Site:
Learn how to remove malware from your WordPress site. This guide can help you attempt to do it yourself. Please take necessary precautions to avoid data loss, including ensuring you have a recent backup.
Free WordPress Malware Removal:
You can read our WordPress Malware removal guide and implement the steps therein. If you have questions or need help, indicate this in the comments under that guide and one of our experts will help you out. Note however that we do not “recommend” you clean your site yourself if it has been hacked or infected with malware. While this may work for some with technical knowledge, others may end up doing more harm than good.
How to Regain Control of Your Dashboard If a Hacker Locks You Out:
In some cases, a hacker would hijack your admin account and lock you out. Learn what to do when you cannot login to your admin dashboard using your details (read the “Reset password with PhpMyAdmin” section).
Backing up Your WordPress Website:
One of the best ways to secure your WordPress website is by running regular backups of your content and database. That way, if something goes wrong, you can restore your site to a recent version. Learn how to perform WordPress backup and restore data. Or feel free to contact us and we will help you.