See The Results
Having your website optimized for maximum speed is important for some obvious, and not that apparent reasons.
First, greater WordPress site speed will drastically improve the user experience. We don’t have to explain the significance of this as we all know how annoying slow leading is. It can chase away potential customers from your site. If it doesn’t have a short loading time, they will find another website that has. Boosting your site’s speed will noticeably increase conversions, helping your business grow.
Second, higher WordPress website speeds improve your search engine ranking. Google likes super fast websites and will put them higher in the search results. That is basically like free advertising, and a win-win situation: your users will love your fast website – google will like it too. Because of that, it will put it higher in the search results – that will bring in more users to your site. And the increased traffic will put your site even higher in the search results – it becomes a virtuous circle involving SEO and great UX.
However, As your site grows in size, it is more likely than not that it will start suffering performance decrease. With each page you add, WordPress theme change, a plugin you install, and with a growing number of user comments, the chance that something goes wrong rises. At first, it might be easy to keep everything tidy and fast working. However, at some point, you might find yourself stuck, and you will no longer be able to sort out all the issues yourself.
At that point, you should contact the FixRunner team. We will test your website, and give you a free quote. After that, you are one decision away from making your website lightning fast.
Here are some of the speed optimization services FixRunner provides:
- Speed Testing – to diagnose the problems we will perform a thorough website speed test on your website. We will share results with you for free, telling you our suggestion, and giving you a free quote. Then after you agree, we will start working on WP speed improvements.
- Image optimization – we will make sure you don’t have any unnecessarily large images on your website. After we find those that are too big, we will properly resize them. That will reduce page load speeds and the size of your website overall. We will only perform lossless compression, which means your files will retain their quality.
- Database optimization – we will make sure your database runs like clockwork, with no loose ends, shrinking it down to the most optimal size.
- Code optimization – code needs to be as short as possible while still retaining the desired functionality. We will avoid CSS expressions, remove any duplicate Java and CSS while also minifying the code. Moreover, we will make fewer HTTP requests, reduce cookie size, use cookie-free domains and install a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Plugin optimization – we will pinpoint to any outdated and slow plugins on your site. After that, we will suggest upgrades or faster, modern replacements. Also, people sometimes install plugins they never use, which slows down the site. And nobody likes slow loading sites. We will delete all the unnecessary stuff from your site so that it can breathe again.
- Improve caching, get rid of spam – we will install and tweak your caching plugins, which can significantly improve load speeds. Additionally, we will make sure your site stays spam-free by setting up a security plugin. All this will improve response time.
If you want to optimize the website speed yourself, no problem. We will even help you up, by sharing some great resources:
- Speed testing your website – the best test is the try it yourself method, it will tell you enough if your site needs a speed improvement. Still, here are some great tools that will provide detailed info: Google PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix, and Pingdom speed test. All three are great choices. Some of these tools allow you to test website from different locations and see how effective your hosting is in different parts of the world.
- How to make your WordPress website load fast – this is one of our in-depth guides, leading you through the WordPress speed optimization process step by step.
- Best Hosting Providers for WordPress – the truth is that when it comes to speed, hosting is the most critical thing. Everything else is secondary. If you choose a poor hosting company, it will be impossible to make your site run super fast, especially as it grows in size. Furthermore, signing with an untrusted hosting provider puts your site’s security at risk. That is something not worth gambling with, as it can ruin your reputation. Choose wisely.
- Best WordPress Plugins – in this article we wrote, you will find many useful WordPress plugins that will make your website faster, either directly (caching), or indirectly by improving defenses, removing spam or similar. Some we recommend are WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, Total Cache, Swift WP Performance, Autoptimize, and Fast Velocity Minify.
However, if you are not 100% sure what you are doing, it is best not to tweak anything on your own. Leave improving your website’s speed to professionals, because it is so important to cut down average time it takes your site to load.
FixRunner will make sure your website runs faster than ever before, at the delight of your visitors, and Google. Contact us now to get a free speed optimization quote.