Fastest WooCommerce theme – Introduction
If you are on a lookout for some lightning-fast WP themes, then you are in the right place. Here, we composed a list of fast loading WooCommerce WordPress themes, that will perfectly satisfy your needs.
Why is speed important?
There was a time when speed wasn’t a priority, but times change. With a slow-loading site, you will not only hurt user experience but also your chances of ranking high on search engines. That is why the site’s speed should be one of your biggest concerns.
Considering that this affects blogs and magazines, just know that it affects WooCommerce WordPress websites even more so.
Picking A Right Web Host Is Important
Hosting providers offer solutions that can help you get fast and stable traffic and thus get more potential users. You can do yourself a favor and find a decent WordPress hosting site like WP Engine, the best-managed WordPress host.
This will also help you with Google Pagespeed score and therefore aid you in boosting conversions of said users.
Additionally, shared hosting is a cheaper option, for those on a budget.
Fastest WooCommerce Theme – Speed Testing
Several great sites can help you with your website speed testing. Although, some more common ones are Pingdom, GTmetrix and Google Pagespeed Insight. All the tools measure sites speed similarly, so choose whichever you like.
Fastest WooCommerce Themes
The list has no special order, in other words, we just listed what we think are great choices for you. The thing they all certainly have in common is that these themes load extremely fast.
Created by Zemez team, WooStroid2 theme is one of the best WooCommerce solutions and it is in here for a reason. This in particular is a clean, modern, and highly flexible WordPress theme that can be applied on a wide variety of eCommerce websites.
The item score is 4.87/5.
The multipurpose theme was built with a focus on functionality and user experience. In addition, it installs in a matter of minutes, and comes with a powerful set of plugins to help you establish the website you desire.
The price for this premium WordPress theme is $114, and it’s certainly worth it.
WooStroid2 theme features:
- More than 50 pre-built templates;
- 6 home pages;
- 8 archive pages;
- 10 product pages;
- 6 lookbook list pages;
- 6 lookbook item pages;
- Based on Elementor page builder;
- Ships with a wide range of powerful plugins;
- Can be used in multiple projects;
- SEO-optimized and responsive;
- Includes easy-to-use documentation to guide;
- 24/7 friendly support from the developer
2. UX shop
Being one of the more specialized WooCommerce themes, the UX shop surely presents a great option for online sellers. You can use it for organic food, fashion, electronics or any variation of a store there is.
The item score is 4.94/5.
The UX shop provides a very modern, lean design, that is sure to bring lots of buyers, and boost user enjoyment. It is also quite dynamic with lots of transitions, animations, and video backgrounds.
The current price is $135.
- Includes both Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder
- Supports WC Vendors
- SEO optimized
- One-click demo importer
- Rather smart design
- Speed optimized
- Compatible with PHP7
- Comes with 4 live demos
Another great theme, Basel is pretty popular among eCommerce businesses. It provides you with all the possibilities you will need if you are making furniture, fashion, wine, shoes, or a similar shop.
The item score is 4.89/5.
It also offers loads of awesome website templates, making your site beautiful is pretty much a guarantee.
It costs $59 at the moment.
- Includes WPBakery Drag and Drop page builder
- Supports MailChimp and Contact Form 7
- Revolution Slider included in the deal
- 1-click demo content installer
- It also has AJAX search and shop filters
- Loads of header variations
- 40 demo sites
- Optimized for speed
4. Electro Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme
Electro Electronics WooCommerce Store theme is one of those 5-star rating kinds of items, you surely won’t make a mistake buying. 10k sales on ThemeForest is further proof of that concept.
The item score is 4.83 /5.
The design is strict and straight to the point, both minimal and professional. Additionally, what is great is that it offers wide-screen demos. This will help you focus your PC users rather efficiently.
If you buy it right now, it will cost you $59.
- Particularly fast loading speed
- Widescreen ready
- Added Hamburger Menu
- Installs demos with one click
- Mega menu, advanced live search, reviews and more, included
- 11 pre-built demo pages
- Compatible with WPML
- Deep integration with WooCommerce plugins
5. The Gem
The Gem is a multipurpose WordPress theme intentionally designed for business professionals. Whether you want to make an online store, a blog or an artist’s portfolio, you are one step closer to your goal by picking this one.
The item score is 4.82/5.
Both the minimal and relaxing design is the prime trait of the Gem. It will show that you care about your customers both with highly optimized performance and aesthetics.
The price is $59, and it is a bargain.
- Super fast
- Undeniably responsive
- Retina-ready; Looks great on all devices
- Includes Slider Revolution and LayersSlider 5
- Demo import with one click
- Compatible with Contact Form 7, Mailchimp, Yoast, Events Calendar and much more
- Video backgrounds with YouTube, Vimeo and html5 videos
- GDPR ready
Another eCommerce store dedicated theme, perfect for anyone willing to expand their business online. It has a great rating on ThemeForest and doing pretty well sales-wise at this point.
The item score is 4.60/5.
The look live demos present is sleek, modern, and strong. The overall arrangement is also very practical and economical.
It costs $60.
- Responsive design
- Compatible with WC Marketplace
- 11+ unique pre-made landing pages
- 500+ Google fonts included
- One-click demo import option
- Includes premium plugins for WordPress
- Optimized for SEO
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 and Advanced Custom CSS
- It also provides Child Theme
Zeen is another reasonably popular fast loading WordPress theme, great for WordPress beginners and experts alike. Even though its primary focus is on magazines, it also provides you with the ability to make an online shop, a blog or similar sites.
The item score is 4.88/5.
The design it offers is both very minimal and clean, giving it the impression of professionalism.
It is a premium theme and its current price is $60.
- Includes Tipi Builder
- Both retina ready and very responsive
- Rather small loaded time
- Great PageSpeed and YSlow Score
- Offers Let’s Review, Slide In Promo, MailChimp support and many more
- WMPL compatible
- Automatic Adaptive Images
- SEO optimized
- Integrated Schema
Considering the fact that it is somewhat new, Haat falls somewhere in the middle of the fastest WooCommerce theme competition. In particular, the theme leans toward shops and portfolio sites.
The item score is 4.25/5.
The form it provides is exactly what you would expect from eCommerce themes, clear, simple, and especially efficient.
It will cost you $39.
- King Composer Plugin
- Supports Visual Composer, WPML, SEO plugins and more
- 20+ demo pages
- Elements that can be dragged and dropped
- Highly responsive
- Documented rather well
- Cross-browser optimization
- 1500+ icons
- Loads Fast
Predominately restaurant-oriented, this is another fast WordPress theme you can use to make your site shine. Since it is a WooCommerce compatible, you can apply it to create any shop design you desire.
The item score is 4.59/5.
The layout is rather modern and crisp. In like manner, video backgrounds and animated sections will make your site come alive in no time.
Currently, its price is $59.
- One-click demo import
- 4 homepage variations
- Contact Form 7 support
- Megamenu theme option
- Overall fast performing
- Comes with Visual Composer
- SEO optimized
- Developed with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 3
Being a contestant in the fastest WordPress themes race, Shoptimizer is rather great for all sorts of e-commerce sites. What makes it stand out among others is theme performance and speed score.
The item score is 4.57/5.
While it is fast, the appearance is pretty standard for such a theme. It only has one demo site, but that is quite enough to show you what it is capable of.
The regular price is $99, but occasionally there is a sale for less than half of that.
- Elementor Page builder
- Compatible with BeaverBuilder SiteOrigin and Visual Composer
- Guarantees great conversion rates
- High-performance rate
- One of the fastest loading WordPress themes
- Auto-complete search
- 91% pagespeed insight score
A theme that comes in 11th on our list is Sober. It is a multipurpose fast loading WordPress theme, but it favors shop and fashion related sites.
The item score is 4.77/5.
Designed with clarity in mind, this theme will undoubtedly fit into your site. It has 12+ pre-defined homepages presenting a modern and minimal look your shop needs.
The price for this premium WordPress theme is $59 at this time.
- Imports demo content with one click
- Includes both Visual Composer and Slider Revolution
- Fastest WooCommerce performance
- SEO ready
- Supports WPML and similar WordPress plugins
- Megamenu and MailChimp support
- Font Awesome icons
- Retina-ready and highly responsive
Another reasonably popular theme for WordPress, great for novice web developers.
The item score is 4.47/5.
The demo offers useful segments, some of which you will most certainly want on your WordPress sites. Without a doubt, the word “conventional“ best describes meridian’s look.
This theme will cost you $59/year.
- Efficient layout
- Overall fully responsive
- Modern Design
- WooCoommerce compatible
- 14 customizable sections
- 7-Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Built for speed and performance
- Great customer support
Made by Elegant themes, the company so reliable that it has created the most popular WordPress theme in the world! Above all, the Divi theme is one of those multipurpose themes that you can use for almost anything.
The item score is 4.97/5.
It has too many customization options; i.e. if you are a web designer, you will love it. There are also demos explicitly made for WooCommerce, so no worries there.
Regarding pricing tables, presently you have two options. Whether you choose $89/year or $249 for lifetime access is up to you.
- Includes Divi builder
- Custom CSS control
- 100+ full website examples
- Altogether responsive editing
- Monarch’s social media follow module
- Already translated into 32 languages
- Fast loading WordPress-compatible code
- Huge customization opportunity
8677 sales make a theme successful, don’t they? It is also one of the fastest loading items on this list. Great for real estate, medical, blog, fashion eCommerce sites and much more.
The item score is 4.60/5.
All the available demos are both extremely neat and fresh looking. That is to say, you will most likely have lots of fun with this purchase.
The price of $59 is a steal.
- WPBakery Ready
- New Element Editor
- Includes Slider Revolution
- Easy Customizable
- Supports Contact Form 7
- SEO friendly
- 40+ custom shortcodes
- Maybe not the fastest theme but surely one of them.
The theme coming at number 14, Neve, is considered a rather fast WordPress theme by a few website speed testing tools, perhaps even one of the fastest loading. As a result, 40000+ photography, fitness, shop, fashion, and blog sites are currently using it.
The item score is 4.62/5.
The design it offers is both pretty straightforward and practical. In addition, it includes all of the desirable elements you could need to make your site pop.
It also offers three available payment plans for annual and lifetime license. The annual starts at $39 for personal use, then goes to $59 for business and finally stops at $99 for agencies. Lifetime is $129, $199, and $299 accordingly.
- There is a free version!
- Both fast and lightweight WordPress theme
- AMP Compatible
- Translation and RTL friendly
- Particularly accessible
- Pro version offers WooCommerce, Blog and Header Booster
16. Hestia PRO
The last but not least, this instantly loading WordPress theme will bring a smile to your face. To put it differently, 100k users are already happy with their decision.
The item score is 4.66/5.
In essence, Hestia Pro is designed for speed and efficiency. A live demo shows that perfectly.
Payment plans are comparable to Neve’s but more expensive. The annual starts at $69, then goes to $99 for business and finally stops at $199 for agencies. Lifetime is $199, $299, and $599, correspondingly.
- One-click import for demo items
- Mobile Ready
- AMP Compatible
- Rather fast support
- Surprisingly responsive
- Great for those needing a fast loading WordPress site
Fastest WooCommerce Theme – Honorable Mentions
Aside from the ones listed, you can also check out the Parallax Pro package and Genesis Framework Package. Both of them belong to the StudioPress theme developing company. Seo WP is another convenient option and so are Astra WordPress theme and Scalia WordPress theme.
Fastest WooCommerce Theme – Conclusion
To sum up, this was the list of some of the fastest loading WordPress themes on the market. Although some of them can be a bit costly, nowadays speed is an advantage, so it’s worth it.
Certainly, we suggest you analyze all the themes in detail, so there won’t be any confusion.
We hope you enjoyed this post, we undoubtedly had fun writing it.
- How to Completely Delete WordPress Site
- Login Attempts in WordPress- How to Limit them
- Hide Page Title in WordPress – 4 Easy Methods