WordPress is so popular because it is so dynamic and easy to use. It can help you put words, pictures and videos on your WordPress site. You can also install themes and plugins that add more functionality to your site, such as elements for e-commerce, blogs, forums, and other internet features. This guide will show you how to use WordPress.
5 Steps To Use WordPress
1. Get a Web Hosting Account
2. Install WordPress into Your Hosting Account
3. Start Creating Your Posts and Pages
4. Customize Your Site
5. Come to Us with Any Problems
FixRunner.com is here to support you through your WordPress journey, all the way from zero to hero. Feel free to browse through our site to see how we can help you with our services – we have plenty of free features for you to try out and get you started!
- Google Docs to WordPress
- How To Set Up and Rewrite Custom Permalinks in WordPress
- 2 Easy Ways To Add Nofollow Links in WordPress